We hope that you find the website easy and straightforward to use, please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Here is an overview of our T&Cs.
PLEASE NOTE: Most products are hand made and finished so may vary slightly in appearance.
Ordering & Delivery:
- When placing an order we accept card payments through PayPal and stripe for all online orders.
- We currently aim to dispatch UK orders that are ready made and in stock within 3 to 5 working days, please do contact if you require the product for a certain date.
Made to order and out of stock can take a maximum of 6-8 weeks delivery.
- Delivery cost is based on weight per order for UK mainland with royal mail.
We offer Free delivery on orders over £40, And a free gift with all orders over £30
- International Orders please select worldwide at checkout we will use either DPD, My Hermes couriers or Royal Mail international which ever suits your delivery needs best. We are not responsible for import tax.
- We do hope that you are very happy with what you receive. In case you are not, then please get in touch.
We will exchange or refund any item you are not happy with provided they are returned in their original condition and packaging unless damaged within 14 days of receipt.
Sale items are non refundable.
- You are in charge of returns and postage, delivery charge and returned postage will only be covered if the item received is faulty (proof required)
- If an item you have received is damaged please contact the courier and contact us immediately. Please supply us with photographs of the damaged packaging as well as the item(s) and mail us all the info and images.
You have 7 days from purchase to cancel an order, please be aware that made to order cancellations we will only refund 75% of total cost due to material purchases that were required to make your order.
Julie Williamson Designs do not retain any customer credit card details and all transactions are protected by the secure payment processing services. Julie Williamson Designs do retain customer email addresses when purchasing, although we promise never to pass on your information onto third parties, we may send correspondence emails containing details of your order.
You have the choice to opt in or out of our newsletter, we know you would love to keep up to date with new releases and first chance offers.
Thank you Julie Williamson