Terms and Conditions
We hope that you find our website easy and straightforward to use, please feel free to contact and let us know if you think anything is needing changed.
Here is an overview of the terms of our online shop.
PLEASE NOTE: Products are hand made so may vary slightly in appearance. When placing an order we accept PayPal as payment for all online orders, which is safe and easy to use and you don’t have to be a member of Paypal to use it. If you wish to pay with cheque please select the option at checkout and follow the instructions.
Ordering & Delivery:
1. Currently aim to dispatch UK orders within 3 to 5 working days (if product is already available) please do contact if you require the product for a certain date.
2. Delivery is based on weight per order for UK mainland. You have the options of local pick up/delivery, Parcelforce, recorded delivery Or next day (how ever please allow an extra day due to our remote location)
3. International Orders: please select worldwide at checkout
1. We do hope that you are very happy with what you receive. In case you are not, then please get in touch immediately. We will exchange or refund any item you are not happy with provided they are returned in their original condition within 14 days of receipt.
2. Delivery charge and returned postage will only be refunded if the item is faulty.
3. If an item you have received is damaged please contact the courier and contact us immediately. Please supply us with photograph of the damaged packaging and mail us all info and images.
Julie Williamson Deaigns does not retain any customer credit card details and all transactions are protected by PayPal’s secure payment processing service. Julie Williamson Designs reserves the right to retain customer email addresses, although we promise never to pass on your information to third parties, but we may send correspondence containing details of new products or special offers as we know you wouldn’t want to miss out!
Thank you Julie Williamson